When it comes to budget-friendly four-wheelers options in India, Maruti Suzuki offers some of the finest options in the market. Recognized for their durability, performance and competitive features, Maruti Suzuki cars are a perfect match for Indian roads and customers. If you are one of those looking for a feature-packed car that is also light on your pocket.
Here is our list of 5 budget Maruti Suzuki Cars that you can buy in 2021.
An indispensable part of the compact car segment, the Maruti Suzuki Alto is a car that has been ruling the hearts of consumers for more than 20 years now. While the latest Alto retains its close-packed design, it has got some crafty upgrades such as;
- Completely revised front bumper, modish rear design and headlights.
- The cabin layout has been kept unchanged and maintains the aesthetics of the older versions.
- Newer safety features like Reverse Parking Sensor, Driver Airbag, Speed Alert and ABS
- It is powered by the tried and tested 796 cc, 3-cylinder engine which feels punchy, exciting and tailor-made for Indian roads.
The modern-day automobile market has seen huge popularity in compact SUVs and the all-new S-Presso from Maruti Suzuki blends into the trend just right. The key features to notice are:
- A stylish slim grill that merges into the broad and blackened out bumper.
- The distinctive arches around the wheel and squared-off bonnet gives the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso a much sturdy look.
- The interiors of this compact SUV are exciting with lots of cuts and curves crafted around the dashboard.
- S–Presso is equipped with all the mandatory safety features so that you don’t have to worry about your long drives.
- It packs a BS-VI compliant, 998cc K-10 engine and comes with both automatic and manual variants.
Maruti Suzuki’s Celerio launched in 2014 was the first car to offer a cost-effective automated manual transmission in India. Since then it has undergone various upgrades and ranks amongst one of the popular hatchbacks in India.
- The front design of the Celerio looks absolutely on-point with chiseled cuts and patterns. The slope on the tailgate is complimented by nicely placed tail lamps.
- Apart from the beautiful design, all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio's insanely spacious and dual-tone theme running across the dashboard leaves almost nothing to complain about.
- A boot space of 235 L will never let you worry on the storage front.
4. Wagon R
Wagon R has always been a car that is lauded for its practicality and comfort. However, this new Wagon R has much more to offer than sheer comfort.
- Maruti Suzuki has elevated the design game with the new Wagon R as the car looks much bolder and elegant than ever.
- The wider stance, lighter build and trendy curves make Wagon R an exciting package.
- The interiors are decked with all sorts of modern functions and utilities. It also comes with the dedicated Smartplay Studio app which offers a plethora of smart functions.
- The fuel economy of Wagon R is best in class and is a perfect match for someone who demands more from their cars.
The last car on our list is the urban jungle beater from Maruti Suzuki’s premium car line-up - the Ignis.
- The new Ignis comes with a completely revamped design featuring a dazzling front grill, intriguing bumper and skid plates.
- The interiors of Ignis are spacious, classy and offer a superior driving experience.
- The headroom and leg space blends along with the overall interiors and are one of the key highlights of the car.
The eye-catching Ignis should always be on your list if you’re looking for a balanced and well-built car.
We at Varun Maruti offer the best deals, discounts and after-sales service to our customers. Driven by years of experience and expertise, we are an automobile dealership of choice across Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka.
Call us at on 9100050937 for more information.